Garden Club Partnership dues support Memphis Botanic Garden's education and horticulture programs, allowing us to continue to provide high quality programs and resources to the Mid-South community.
- One (1) free daytime room rental per year.
- Six VIP one-day admission passes to Garden.
- Riding tour for Garden Club Officers (maximum 7 people to fit on tram).
- State of Garden Review at your club meeting, given by Garden Director.
- Listing on MBG website as a Garden Club Partner.
- Advance notice for special events and educational programs.
- Discounted rates on Garden Staff Speaker fees and Guided Tours.
- Opportunities to earn additional room rental discounts through *individual membership or volunteer support.
*Individual Membership-Any member organization with 100% of its members joining the Memphis Botanic Garden will be entitled to 8 free daytime meetings per year, provided all members' annual Memphis Botanic Garden membership dues have been paid. Free rental meetings are subject to the same policies and procedures as paid rentals. This benefit is available only to clubs with a minimum roster of 15 members.
Click here for a detailed explanation of benefits.
Join or renew at this level-$100 Garden Club Partner
Become a partner by submitting the online form below or contacting Angie Johnson at (901) 636-4111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.